Services Provided By MMSS
List of Services
The list of services we provide at this time are Free or require a contribution.
The following services require assessment either via My Aged Care or Mid Murray Support Service.
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) – Home and Community Care (HACC)
- Domestic Assistance – House Cleaning.
- Transport – Travel for medical appointments and social events, this service
- includes accompaniment.
- Social Support Group – Group activities, excursions, luncheons, games afternoons etc.
- Home Maintenance – Gardening and light home repairs eg window and gutter cleaning, replace smoke alarm batteries, mowing and trimming etc.
- Meals – at or from the Centre.
Supported by the Australian Government Department of Health “Although funding for this
activity has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.
Mannum Community Centre (The HUB)
- Art Group
- Ben & Stretch
- Fun with Friends
- Community Garden
- Emergency Relief Services
- CFC Communities for Children activities and programs
- ACE – Adult Community Education – IT and technology classes, Cooking Classes and more
The HUB is the location of the Centrelink Agency services. At 58 Walker Ave, you can access your My Gov account via the specifically dedicated Centrelink Computer and Phone/Fax/Scan
Community for Children Murraylands is facilitated by ac.care, funded by the Australin Government Department of Social Services
and delivered by our Community Partner – Mid Murray Support Service Inc/Mannum Community Centre (The HUB)
The Centre also provides room hire for community groups and Corporate needs (including catering services).
Call Mannum Community Centre (The HUB) for further information on 08 8569 1832 Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Supported by the Government of South Australia